Free Cancer Care
January 1 to December 1, 2017
- Lymphoma – Non Hodgkins diffuse B cell
- Kidney failure
- Liver failure
- Heart failure
- Blood failure: nadir due to chemotherapy. Less than life sustaining levels for hemoglobin, platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells, etc.
- Blood pressure 200/100 for 7 days consecutively
- Left eye s/p transient ischemic attack distorting vision, and functionally “blind”.
- 175 pounds due to chemotherapy, dialyses – 40 lb weight gain in 1 day. Normal weight is 135 pounds.
- 95 pounds due to inability to swallow food and most liquids
- Lost ALL hair on entire body (except eyebrows)
- Mucositis 3 separate times s/p chemotherapy each lasting 2-3 weeks with inability to swallow, void bowels or bladder without excruciating pain
- Sensation of prolonged suffocation due to chemotherapy. Each gasp felt like my last. This lasted for over a month
- Cognitive impairments due to chemotherapy with inability to do simple tasks like writing, reading, any manual tasks, remembering even basic information